Wednesday, June 3, 2015



                               Final: Part 1

Many things in this class where interesting. I liked how we would learn so many things about careers in the medical field. 
The only thing that i disliked about this class was that sometimes it got too quite and peaceful and i would almost fall asleep. 
To improve this class i recommend that we should get a chance to look for our own quotes and write a statement on our own. 
I did do my best in this class i did all my assignments the way it was supposed to be done. 
I do try to read my goals book everyday but there is some times where i forget. 
I am committed to being a CTR person because i know that if i am a CTR person i will succeed in life.
Things that i will always remember about this class is the CTR song played every single day before we leave home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment