Friday, August 22, 2014


                          Acupuncture                 


Duties and responsibilities: Acupuncture professionals have to treat the entire individual not only part. They help achieve balance and wellness on an individual’s everyday life. Acupuncturists cure illness by inserting needles in the body.

Salary:$75,000

Education: Most programs require 1,500-2,000 hours of acupuncture training and take more than 3-4 hours to complete. They must also pass the exam offered by NCCAOM, and fulfill any additional state licensing requirements.

Add a picture:

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?   

  In, my opinion I don’t think that I would like to be an acupuncturist. The reason why is because I don’t think that I would like to be handling needles and inserting them into the body of different people. I think that I would not handle it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment