Thursday, August 28, 2014

            Allopathic physician (M.d.)

Duties and responsibilities: they examine patients, obtain medical histories, order, perform ,and interpret diagnostic tests, and prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from injury or disease. They also teach or do research in laboratories
Salary: $86,000 - $125,800
Education: They need to have a bachelors degree before completing medical school. It requires four years of course work beyond an under graduated. They have to finish an internship before they practice as allopathic physician on their own.
Add a picture:

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

I think that I would like to be an allopathic physician. The reason why I would like to be one is because they help people. Like I mentioned in my other research I would like to help people someday and I think that if I become an allopathic physician I am going to be able to help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment