Tuesday, August 26, 2014

                Allergist/Immunologist
Duties and responsibilities: Allergists responsibility is to treat allergies and asthma and immunologic disorders. They also conduct research on the laboratory that is based on allergy and immunology. They conduct physical examinations on patients. They also perform diagnostic tests such as skin pricks and intradermal, patch, or delayed hypersensitivity tests.
Salary: 225,814-301,581
Education: To be able to become an immunologist you have to at least nine years of training after your bachelor’s degree. After completing medical school and graduating with a medical degree they have to do three years of training in internal medicine or pediatrics and pass the exam.
Add a picture:

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

I think that I would like to be an allergist or an immunologist. The reason why I would like to be one is because I someday want to help people and this is what they do they help people with their problems. Allergists also get a good salary and I think that I would like to get money like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment