Tuesday, September 30, 2014

                       Trauma Nurse

Duties and responsibilities: A trauma nurse is supposed to understand triage. Triage is a method of prioritizing injuries based on medical needs. They have to be able to make quick and accurate assessments about incoming patients including physical and mental conditions.

Salary: $67,930

Education: They have to have specialized training and education. They must have an associate degree in nursing, a bachelor’s of science degree in nursing, or a diploma from a hospital with a nursing program.
Add a picture:

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
I think that I would like to be a Trauma nurse. The reason why I would like to be one is because as I have mentioned in other reflections I want to be work as something in the medical field. A trauma nurse wins an accurate amount of money annually and it would be a great career to have.


No comments:

Post a Comment