Monday, September 15, 2014

                         Auricular Therapy
Duties and responsibilities: Auricular therapy is a treatment based on normalizing the body’s dysfunction through stimulation of defines points of the ear. It’s a type of acupuncture for the ear. Affecting the physical, mental, or emotional health of the patient is assumed to be treated by stimulation of the surface of the ear.  
Salary: $38,000-$137,000
Education: It’s required to train for at least 70 hours. They issue certificates to people who complete 30 hours of classroom work and 40 hours of supervised hands on acupuncture work at a clinic.

Add a picture:

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
I think that I would like to be one. The reason why I think that I would like to be one is because they win a large amount of money. I think that the amount of money that they win is fairly good. I would also like to be one because their duties aren’t really difficult and the amount of education that they need to have is not big. It would not be very difficult to become one.

No comments:

Post a Comment