Wednesday, September 17, 2014

         Autogenic Training
Duties and responsibilities: Autogenic training is when you use techniques to help you and your body to relax and control. It teaches your body to respond to your verbal commands. It tells your body to relax, blood pressure. They have to show people six exercises.
Salary: $35,000-$142,000
Education: To be able to be an autogenic trainer you are supposed to be able to know how to do different kinds of exercises for relaxation. You need to go to classes and prove you know how to do the work.

Add a picture:


Reflection: I think that I would like to be one. The reason why I would like to be one is because they give a good amount of money to be one. I think that having this career would not only help the people I’m working with but It would also help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment