Thursday, November 20, 2014

          Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving is celebrated in the United States and Canada. It is celebrated as a day to give thanks for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year. In the United States it is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November. In Canada it is celebrated on the second Monday of October. Thanksgiving Day is usually celebrated by having a huge feast in a family. In the feasts the food that is usually used is an oven roasted turkey.
There are many things that people use and make in the thanksgiving dinner. Some of the most popular that are used are the turkey, pumpkin pie, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and ham. One big event that happens to celebrate thanksgiving is the huge thanksgiving parade made every year special for thanksgiving.





I am thankful for many things but these are the top 12 things that I am thankful for.
 
* I am thankful for having a place where to live.
*I am thankful for having good health.
*I am thankful for having the opportunity to get an education
*I am thankful for having food every day in my table to eat.
*I am thankful for having clothes and shoes to wear.
*I am thankful for having my both parents living with me.
*I am thankful for having a mom and a dad alive.
*I am thankful for having everything I need when I need it.
*I am thankful that I have nothing missing like a (leg, arm, eye, etc.)
* I am thankful that I am able to choose what I want to do in my life.
* I am thankful that I have two smaller brothers that I love so much.
* At last I am thankful for all the people that I can look up to.
As you can see I am thankful for many things and I am happy with how my life is now and in this thanksgiving I am going to appreciate whatever I have and give thanks for everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment