Friday, November 14, 2014




                   Dental lab Technician

Duties and responsibilities: They take orders from dentists and design and construct dental replacements. Some things that they may construct are bridges, dentures, crowns, and orthopedic appliances. They have to be able to use wax, metals, and casts to duplicate the teeth. Usually they make models of the patient’s mouth so that they can understand how the jaw and teeth fit together.


Salary: $40,000-$70,000

Education: To be a dental lab technician you have to at least have a high school diploma. It would work more if in high school you would focus on math, science, information technology, wood shop, and art.

Add a picture: 


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

I think that I would want to be a Dental lab technician. The reason why I think this is because I think that to become one you don’t need a lot of education. This career pays well and it is in the medical field which is something that I want to do. Also there was a time when I wanted to become a dentist or a dentist assistant so I think that I would be interested in a career like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment