Thursday, February 26, 2015

An Actor (or actress)



Duties and responsibilities: An actor performs in movies; they perform in live theatre productions, at theme parks, and in television shows also commercials.

Salary: $34,672- $74,272

Education: A degree is not required to become an actor or an actress. There are bachelor’s degree programs for drama if wanted.
Degree level
Bachelor’s degree
Degree field
Theatre arts, drama
Experience
Normally the successful actors have a lot of experience.
skills
Creativity, speaking skills, memorization.


Add a picture:
                                            



Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
In my opinion I think that being an actress can be a pretty fun career. It may be a lot of money within it if you are a really good actor or actress. The problem with it is that I don’t really think an actor or an actress is something that I would want to be. I think that I am more interested in the medical field and it may be a really big possibility that I wouldn’t become a really good actress. I am a little shy around big audiences so I think I wouldn’t want to be  one.



1 comment:

  1. Na I think you shouldn't do this job maybe a tacqero das the shit

    ReplyDelete