Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Western Medicine Doctor

Duties and responsibilities: They diagnose, and treat patients. They can specialize in a number of medical areas such as pediatrics and anesthesiology they can also work as general practice physicians. They use examinations and test to diagnose their patients. Western proscribe medications like drugs.

Salary:$183,940-$235,070

Education: You need at least a bachelor’s degree and a premedical or science degree. You also need coursework in biology physiology and others.

Add a picture:                                 

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one?


In my opinion I think that I would want to become a western medicine doctor. One of the reasons why I would want to be one is because it is in the medical field. I think that if I become a western medical doctor it will be something that will help me and my family in the future. The salary is good for a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment