Thursday, January 22, 2015


                           A Lawyer
Duties and responsibilities: Some duties and responsibilities that a lawyer has re they have to advise their clients about business, transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending law suits, or legal rights and obligations. They have to analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents. They have to Present and summarize cases to judges and juries etc.

Salary: $40,000-$140,000

Education: They are supposed to go into law school and to be able to go into law school they have to have at least a bachelor’s degree. They have to complete coursework that stress problem solving, writing, critical reading, research and oral communication.

Add a picture: 

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
In my opinion I think that if somehow I didn't get a career in the medical field I would want to become a lawyer. I find it very interesting how the fight for peoples cases. I think that I would want to be a lawyer because they help the people get better rights.


No comments:

Post a Comment