Thursday, January 15, 2015

Electrocardiograph Technician
Duties and responsibilities: Some things that the electrocardiograph technician uses special equipment and medical techniques to record the electrical impulses transmitted by a patient’s heart. Egg technicians may perform stress tests.

Salary: $35,000-$60,000

Education: To become an electrocardiograph technician you may go to a community college or a vocational school. The topics that have to be covered are electrocardiography, medical terminology, the role of a E.K.G. technician, electrocardiography, anatomy of the heart, medical disease processes, and many more.

Add a picture: 


Reflection: I think that I would want to be an electrocardiograph technician. The reason why I would want to be an electrocardiograph technician because in the first part the salary is very good. I would also want to become one because it is involved in the medical field and you don’t need to have a large amount of education. I think that it wouldn’t be bad if I would be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment