Friday, January 30, 2015

      Student Success Statement

A choice: Poverty or Prosperity
“I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that (poverty). It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change it.”

                  

                         Dr. Ben Carson

Reflection: In my opinion I think that Ben Carson is right. If you really hate something you can change it. If you really want to change something you can change it if you work hard. In this case Ben Carson wanted to change how poor he was so he tried the most he could to accomplish what he really wanted. An example that I can give is if you really hate failing a class. If you really hate it the next time you would try really hard enough to not fail but at the end the result of your accomplishment is how hard you work.

No comments:

Post a Comment