Thursday, April 9, 2015

   Licensed Practical Nurse

Duties and responsibilities:  licensed practical nurses provide basic nurture care. These nurses monitor patients like they take their blood pressure. They administer patient care which means that they remove bandages and insert catheters. They help patients bathe and dress and they listen to their concerns. They also keep records of patient’s health and much more.

Salary: $41,540-$57,360



Education: To become one you first have to finish an approved educational program. These programs give you a certificate in about 1 year. These programs combine subjects like nursing, biology, and pharmacology.



Add a picture: 



Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
I think that I wouldn’t want to have this career forever but I think that I would want a job like this to start with. Later on I would want to do something that would pay more and would be more advanced than just a nurse that takes care of people. They do have a pretty fair salary so I think that I would want to do this for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment