Wednesday, April 29, 2015

   Medical Surveillance Technician

Duties and responsibilities: Surveillance technicians install a variety of electrical equipment that provides the latest life- saving medical treatments to the patients in need. Things like microscopes to centrifuges to dialysis equipment cannot be `run without these professionals. They can also perform administrative duties that include organizing patient charts.


Salary: $36,280


Education: To become a medical technician you first need to get an associate’s degree from an accredited school. The coursework covers microbiology, hematology, phlebotomy, immunology, and many more.


Add a picture:


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

In my point of view I think that I would want to maybe look back at this career in the future. I think that it would be a good job and it doesn’t take so much time of school. I wouldn’t want to do this my whole life I would probably look forward to other careers because they don’t have a really good salary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment