Tuesday, April 7, 2015

          Home Health Aide

Duties and responsibilities: A home health aide has many responsibilities some responsibilities that it has are they have to assist others with personal tasks like helping to keep homes safe and clean. They allow the people who need a higher level of care the opportunity to live on their own. In some states they allow them to check vital signs and administer medication.


Salary: $21,020 or $10.10/ hour


Education: You do not need a license to become a home health aide you might need certification. I order to be certified you are supposed to pass an exam after 75 hours of training and skills. If you don’t have a high school diploma you will not have fewer opportunities for advancement.


Add a picture:
                         

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one?

In my opinion I don’t think that I would want to be a home health aide. The reason why I wouldn’t want to be a home health aid is because they don’t have a good salary. Also to become a home health aid you really don’t have any education which makes me think that anyone can be one and it wouldn’t really be a good career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment