Friday, April 17, 2015

                        World Records

Longest fingernails on a pair of hands.
The world record holder is a lady named Lee Redmond.

    
She started to grow them in the year 1979. She manicured them and reached them to a length of 8.65 m (28ft. and 4.5 in.) She showed the record in Spain on February 23, 2008.




  Most piercings count (male) he has a total of 453 piercings.
The world record holder for this record is Rolf Buchholz.
The record was set in Germany Dortmund on August 5,2010.








Largest gummy candy. Weighs 512kg.
It was made by Elizabeth Windisch.
It was set in Germany DUESSELDORF On February 3,2014.
    

My favorite world record is the longest nails one. The reason why I liked that world record was because I never thought that someone can grow their nails that long and I found it very amusing. I would want to break a world record. I think that if I would break a world record I would feel special and it would be something that I can always look back to in my history.




No comments:

Post a Comment