Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final part 1

          
Final: 3 Parts

 Final: Part 1
Interdisciplinary Showcase:   
                   Unit 

   

For my showcase in the interdisciplinary project I was teamed up with five people which were April, Fermin, Alexa, Axel, and Daniel. We had to decide if overweight students should take an additional P.E. class until they reach their appropriate weight. We chose to say that overweight students should take an additional P.E. class. We were told by our teacher MS. Pinto that we were as pretty good group and that we were going to do well for the actual presentation. We practiced what we were going to say for like a week and I was really nervous to present. On the actual day of the presentation I was really nervous because I knew that the people we were presenting for are really important. We were all dressed formally and professional ready to present. Before the presentation I started to get really red from my face and nervous. While presenting I was doing good in the beginning but in the middle I got stuck on a sentence and I was stuttering the first thing that came to my head was that I had ruined it for my group. After the presentation the panel asked us some questions that we couldn’t answer to. After everything we were all relieved that it all passed. Hopefully next year we do a better job.

No comments:

Post a Comment