Wednesday, December 17, 2014

                 Final: Part 2

A.  Things that I liked about this class was we that in this class learn about medical careers and that will help us in the future. I also like how Mr. Haymore encourages us to choose the right. I don’t think I have things that I don’t like about this class.
B. How we can improve in this class is by getting more time in our typing tutor.
C. I think that I didn’t do my best in this class. I think that at the beginning I was talking a little too much but then I stopped.
D.        I try reading my 100+ goals daily but sometimes I forget to put my journal in my backpack and I forget it.
E.  I think that I am commited to being a CTR person. I try to always choose the right and what is best.
F.  I promise that I will always try my best in most of the things that I do like at school and in my extra activities like at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment