Wednesday, December 3, 2014

       Student Success Statement

          The 3 Questions

1.                        Can people trust me to do what is right?  Yes

2.                        Am I committed to doing my 

very best?  Yes

3.                        Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?  Yes

            Lou Holtz





“I f the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail.”
Reflection: In my opinion I think that Lou Holtz is right with what he is saying in this quote. If you can be trusted that is really good people think good about you. If I am always committed to doing my very best it means that I succeed in many things that I do. If I treat people the way I want to be treated it means that if I treat people with respect I will get respect in return. These three things show that you are not going to fail in life you are going to succeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment