Wednesday, December 3, 2014

    Diagnostic Radiologist
Duties and responsibilities: A diagnostic radiologist combines the imaging results of a patient’s organs, bones, and tissues with other tests conclusions to reach a diagnosis and advice the patients regarding treatments or additional testing. They also administer radiation in oncology, nuclear radiology, pediatric radiology, and interventional radiology.


Salary:$400,000-$562,5000


Education: To become a diagnostic radiologist it is required for you to have a 4-year bachelor’s degree program. You must also complete four years of medical school followed by several years of residency training in radiology.


Add a picture: 


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

In my opinion I think that I wouldn’t want to be a radiologist. The reason why I wouldn’t want to be a radiologist is because I think that I would get bored of it really fast. It is a good career to take but I don’t think that it is something that I would want to do. I think that I would want to do something more interesting like being a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment