Friday, March 6, 2015

        Oncologist
Duties and responsibilities: They collect medical histories and perform physical evaluations. They maintain records, they coordinate with other medical personnel, and they manage the work of the staff. They provide a variety of diagnostic procedures to see the condition of tissues and detect cancer.

Salary:   $217,856- 370,000

Education: To become an oncologist you are supposed to complete eight years of undergraduate and medical school education. You then have to train in a medical residency for 3-5 years depending on the specialty. You may also have to complete a residency of fellowship that up to 3 years.

               Add a picture:                   

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

In my opinion I think that I would want to become an oncologist. The reason why I would want to become an oncologist is because they have a very good salary. Even if it is a large amount of years in school I think that I would want to work as an oncologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment