Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Health sciences librarian

  Health Sciences Librarian
Duties and responsibilities: Some duties and responsibilities that health librarians have are they provide medical information through books, pamphlets, journals, tapes, multimedia presentations and the internet. Health librarians help anyone with all the information they need like parents, students, and health providers.

Salary: $58,000

Education: To become a health science librarian you must graduate from high school first. Then a four year bachelor degree is needed. It must include science and computer science. A master’s degree in library science is also mandatory to become a health science librarian. Health science librarians are not required to be certified. You may have to pass through certification examinations.

Add a picture:                     

                                      
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

 In my opinion I think that I would not like to be a health sciences librarian. I think that I would get really bored of my job really fast. I would like to be something more important that just someone who gives out information. They do get paid well annually but I really think that it is something that I would want to work in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment