Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Write a post, a personal post, on any topic of your    choosing.
Pursuit by Florence
A topic that interests me is what happened yesterday on March 17, 2015. Yesterday I heard a helicopter pass by my house so I had the curiosity of turning on the news. What I saw on the news was that really close to my house by Florence there was a 90 minute pursuit in south Los Angeles.  In this pursuit it involved a suspected stolen red sedan in the Florence area. The pursuit began at like 6:45 p.m. in Norwalk after deputies had spotted a vehicle that had been stolen that same day in the city of South Gate. The driver led deputies from the 105 freeway to the 110. The pursuit continued through south L.A. and Walnut where the driver ran over a spike strip. The driver kept going even after the car had a flat tire. While I was watching this at my house I couldn’t stop laughing because I didn’t know what was going through hat lady’s head. She didn’t give up I think that she actually though she was going to get away with it. What made me laugh the most was when the dark skinned man mad a run for it when he didn’t really have a chance to escape from three policemen. This made me think how many crazy people there is in the world.


1 comment:

  1. This be the muddda effin hood son that's the homie driving

    ReplyDelete