Friday, March 20, 2015

  Student Success Statement
 “I trust that my hard work will pay off.”

                               

        Tyler Haws
Brigham young university Basketball player Mormon Church Missionary

Reflection: I agree with what Tyler Haws is saying in this quote. I agree with him because after watching the two videos of what he has done and accomplished with hard work it has convinced me that he is right. He has worked really hard like waking up in the morning two hours earlier to go to school so that he can go to church and practice. An example that I can give is if you can imagine a person like him working really hard to accomplish something you will achieve your goal if you try your best. In the other hand if you have a goal but you start forgetting about it and you try at all in achieving the goal you may never accomplish it. It all depends in how much you try.



No comments:

Post a Comment