Monday, October 6, 2014

            Chinese (Oriental) Medicine

Duties and responsibilities:  Some duties and responsibilities that someone who uses Chinese oriental medicine is they have to know how to use herbal medicine and various mind and body practices. They have to know how to work with the human body.

Salary: $43,000- $60,000

Education: To become a person who uses Chinese oriental medicine you need to have at least a high school diploma. You have to take special classes and attend a certain amount of time.



Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
 I don’t think that I would like to be one. The reason why I wouldn't like to be one is because I don’t think that I would want to be one be one because I think that to do this work I would have to be patient. I don’t have enough patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment