Friday, October 10, 2014

                  Chiropractor

Duties and responsibilities: Chiropractors are health care providers who work with patients dealing with bones, muscles, ligaments, and tendons. Chiropractors help patients if needed they may do x-rays. Sometimes they collaborate on ongoing rehabilitation care with physical therapists and doctors.

Salary: $134,941- $232,510

Education: They have to have for years of premedical college education, including courses in biology, inorganic and organic chemistry, physics, and psychology also related to lab work. They have to complete a minimum of one year clinically based program dealing with health care. In total the curriculum includes a total of 4,200 hours of classroom, laboratory, and clinical experience.

Add a picture:


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

I think that I would like to be one. The reason why I would like to be one is because even though this takes a lot of time in college and a lot of education it is worth it. They have a great salary and also this can help me and my family in life. If I know how to do these types of things my family wouldn't need to go to any other chiropractor but me.

No comments:

Post a Comment