Thursday, October 30, 2014


                   Craniosacral Therapist


Duties and responsibilities:  The duties and 
responsibilities of a craniosacral therapist is that they have to know how to do is listen a lot. They have to make a client questions about their health and what they need help on. They have to be able to touch the person and see what areas in their body are tight, twisted or out of alignment. They use holds to help re balance the unbalanced areas.



Salary: $45,000-$75,000


Education: Most states require a craniosacral therapist to have a license to touch. Most of them have a background in massage therapy. There are some programs that you can take that last 2-3 years. To complete certification you are supposed to have a 6-10 training to be completed as well as a number of treatment sessions.

Add a picture:


Reflection: Would you like to be one? Why? Why not?

 I think that I wouldn't like to be one. The reason why I wouldn't like to be one is because to become a craniosacral therapist you are supposed to be very patient and calm and I don’t think that I would want to do that. I think that I would want to quit my job really fast or I wouldn't stand being in a quite room.

No comments:

Post a Comment