Wednesday, October 22, 2014

           Chromotherapy   Or Color therapy
Duties and responsibilities: The duties and responsibilities of a color therapist is that they have to see patients that have different conditions including depression, Eczema, high blood pressure and menstrual problems.
Salary: $40,000-$60,000
Education: You have to have a certificate or diploma involving color therapy. They start by doing shorter courses which is useful to introduce the general interest.
Add a picture:
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
 I think that I would like to be a color therapist. The reason why I would like to be one is because I think that I would help a lot of people with their problems. They pay good in that career and it would help me in life.
-


No comments:

Post a Comment