Wednesday, October 22, 2014

               Clinical Manager

Duties and responsibilities: They have to have the ability to consume a large amount of information. It’s a type of medical and health service manager. They have to work for doctors, clinics long term care facilities and clerical staff.

Salary: $88,580

Education: For education you have to have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a field of medical services administration. They need a four year bachelor’s degree in a program that includes health care services.

Add a picture:


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

I think that I would want to be a clinical manager. The reason why I think I would like to be one is because they are in the medical field and I think that someday I want to become a person who is in the medical field.

No comments:

Post a Comment