Wednesday, October 22, 2014

                   Yoga Therapist

Duties and responsibilities: The minimum age of a yoga teacher has to be older than 20. A yoga teacher has to always be motivated to perform its duty. They have to impart the knowledge in a safe and harmonious manner. They have to be punctual in class and encourage their students to do so as well. They have to be able to communicate clearly in class so that the students can perform the needs.

Salary $36,900- $69,580

Education: They have to have a good understanding of physiology to apply the yogic system effectively and safely. They also have to an educational background in bio science. They should have at least of four to five years of solid practical experience. They should also be able to perform physically yoga postures.

Add a picture:

Reflection: Would you like to be one? Why? Why not?

I don’t think that I would want to be a yoga therapist. The reason why I wouldn't like to be one is because I would want to have a career that is more interesting. To become a yoga therapist you are supposed to be a calm and quite person so I don’t think that I would want to be part of that or I would get fired quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment