Wednesday, October 8, 2014

                                    CHEF

Duties and responsibilities: Some duties and responsibilities that they have are they have to oversee everyone who comes before them to ensure that their duties are carried out with all of their potential. They have to plan any menu items and set the recipes in most cases. They have to place food orders. He has to solve any issues that are caused in the kitchen. Finally chefs would also prepare some meals sometimes.

Salary: $31,000-$54,000

Education: To become a chef you have to attend culinary school at the beginning of your career to get a degree. You have to be trained by chefs that know the requirements of a working kitchen. You have to know how to do culinary techniques like knife skills, sauce and stock preparation, and how to know when something is cooked right.

 Add a picture:
  

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

 I think that if I don’t become a doctor or join the medical field I would want to become a chef. When I was small I had always liked to cook and do things in the kitchen. I think that becoming a chef would be a great career.

No comments:

Post a Comment